are talking asset | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Jan 12
The Illawarra Hawks have held their nerve to secure a tight 81-76 victory over NBL titleholders Perth on Friday at WIN Entertainment Centre. Wholesale Tigers Jerseys .After winning in round one against Adelaide, the Hawks lost four straight before grinding out the much-needed win over the Wildcats.Illawarra import Marvelle Harris was the best player on the court with a game-high 27 points, while Perth were led by American forward Casey Prathers 20 points.The score was locked at 24-all at quarter-time before the Hawks clawed their way to a 47-45 halftime lead with American centre Mike Holyfields dunk in the final moments of the second period.Illawarra were up by five at three-quarter time and were up by as many as 10 before the Cats fought back in the final period.The Hawks made it hard on themselves by missing important free throws but did enough to seal victory.Illawarra play their fourth game in nine days when they host the Cairns Taipans on Sunday night.Perth are back on deck with next Fridays round five home game against the Adelaide 36ers.Tonight really showed that were evolving as a group, that we can grind out those kinds of wins, so theres good progression for us there, Illawarra coach Rob Beveridge said.There was enormous amount of external pressure put on the guys and we addressed certain things this week with a few home truths. The guys were great. They all stood up and showed their character.I just came out being aggressive and got back to the way I play, Hawks import Marvelle Harris said.The guys told me to play my game and had confidence in me, and that always helps.You can make all the excuses about injuries and whatever else but we had our opportunities and didnt make some open looks in the fourth quarter, Perth coach Trevor Gleeson said.We had our chances and we didnt execute in the fourth quarter,Wildcats forward Shawn Redhage said.Well learn from this and the adversity we faced this week will help us down the line. Cheap Tigers Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Tigers Jerseys Authentic . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.cheaptigersjerseys.com/ .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. NEW YORK -- Rosie Rios had quite a run as U.S. Treasurer. Tuesday was pretty cool, too.Rios was honored by the WNBA at its 10th annual Inspiring Women Luncheon. She was instrumental in getting Harriet Tubman on the front of the $20 bill set to be unveiled in 2020, coinciding with the 100th anniversary of the passage of the 19th Amendment extending voting rights to women.I cant think of any other organization that provides role models like these, Rios said of the WNBA. The WNBA is the only pipeline opportunity to see a woman on the court.Rios, who stepped down from her post in July, has a teenage daughter who plays basketball and was thrilled to have a chance to meet some of the leagues players at the luncheon. The feeling was mutual among the current and former players who attended the event.Im glad we can acknowledge the women who are behind these changes because thats what its about, Indiana Fever guard Briann January said. This is where equality begins and we are doing our part to push forward.All the players took photos with Rios standing behiind a giant mock-up of the new $20 bill. Cheap Detroit Tigers Jerseys. Sitting in the lower left-hand corner, like every other bill in the U.S., was Rios signature as treasurer.I never thought to look there but its really cool now that I know, January said. Ive known her name for a while, but it was so great to finally meet her.Past honorees include former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Condoleezza Rice, Robin Roberts, and U.S. National Security Advisor and former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice.Its our time. I said it before and I will reiterate it again. Women are more than half the population in the United States. I think you could take that across the globe, WNBA President Lisa Borders said. We are talking asset value here. Intellectual capital. Athletic capital. ... This luncheon brings to life all of that energy and all of those results to date and sets a really nice departure point for where we go in the future. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement
ga('require', 'GTM-54BJJXZ');